AAT Tutor – South
Are you an experienced AAT Tutor? Have you delivered AAT Level 2-4 Qualifications?
Baltic Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Permanent AAT Tutor working for a highly reputable training provider to cover the Guildford, Reading and Greater London Area. Reporting to the Academy Manager you will be delivering effective teaching and learning via work-based qualifications to trainee accountants.
AAT Tutor Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Motivating and progressing learners to achieve their work-based qualifications through great teaching and learning
- Retaining learners and employers by giving consistent great levels of service
- Supporting the learning process through use of learning resources and facilitating workplace on/off-the-job training as required
- Planning the teaching, learning and assessment process with learners and employers – through a variety of different assessment methods, giving feedback and completing all relevant documentation accurately
- Carrying out consistent planned progressive visits and reviews with the involvement of both learner and employer in line with ESFA and Our Learner Promise requirements
AAT Tutor Applicants:
- Past experience working as an accountant or similar role
- AAT Qualification or working towards
- Assessor Qualification
- GCSE English and Maths at grade C or above or equivalent
- Minimum of level 2 in Functional Skills – Maths, English and IT
- Energetic and positive
- Ability to energise others
- Effective communication skills
- Planning and organisational skills
This is a remote based position with travel, therefore candidates must hold a Full UK Licence and own transport.
Applicants may also be interested in AAT, Accountancy, Accounting, Tutor, Trainer, Skills Coach, Assessor, Personal Tutor.
Job Reference: SM/AATSE_1552573144
Salary per: Annum
Baltic Recruitment Sector: Education_training