Access Ramp Installer
Up to £20000 per annum
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an Access Ramps Installer to join our client based in Hartlepool.
We are looking to recruit someone who will install steel modular ramps, as part of a team, to houses and buildings. An immediate start is available. This is a new, full time, permanent position due to the company recently winning long term contracts.
As an Access Ramps Installer your duties will include:
- Visit homes and public buildings to prepare ground, install ramp and associated general groundworks.
- Liaise with customers throughout this process.
- Various duties in the workshop when ramp fitting is not required.
An ideal Access Ramps Installer will hold the following skills and experiences:
- Must have a full clean driving licence.
- Previous labouring experience within a practical hands on environment.
- Good with your hands and very practical.
- Enthusiastic, hard working and keen to learn.
- Ability to “think on your feet” and solve problems.
- Sympathetic to the needs of disabled / vulnerable people.
Full training will be provided.
A DBS check will be performed before employment.
Your working hours will be 8am – 4.30pm (3.30pm Fridays) but because of the nature of the job, you will be expected to work overtime as and when required.
In return you will receive a competitive salary up to £10.27 per hour dependent upon experience.
Job Reference: AC Inst_1550585336
Salary: Up to £20000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Baltic Recruitment Sector: Commercial_operations