Account Manager (Media)
Up to £24000 per annum + uncapped commission and benefits
uncapped commission and benefits
Baltic Recruitment are delighted to be working alongside a one of the UK’s most well-known and reputable media organisations in their search for an experienced Account Manager. The role will be responsible for engaging with businesses across the North East in order to sell the benefits of their advertising services and provide a consultative approach to increasing their brand awareness. Providing a first class service to existing clients to ensure long lasting and professional relationships.
You will be working as part of a strong team based at their head office in Newcastle City Centre, managing your own diary and workload, making connections and appointments to meet with clients directly. Experience of managing your own pipeline and excellent time keeping experience is essential for the role, as well as face to face sales experience.
This is a unique opportunity to be part of a successful brand which offers long term and rewarding career prospects.
- Achieve agreed revenue targets
- Develop revenue from agreed client list/territory
- To constantly find new business
- Generate appointments with both new and existing clients in line with expectation
- Fact find and take a brief from clients and prospects
- Present campaigns to clients and prospects
- Contribute positively to the Sales Meeting
- To work closely with creative writers and S&P Execs to deliver creative solutions to clients
- Provide weekly revenue forecasts to senior management teams
- Feedback and share market intelligence with manager and team
- To provide first class customer service
- Previous experience within sales account management, ideally within the media sector
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to influence at all levels
- Ability to build and maintain key relationships
- Proactive and self-motivated.
- Ability to add value to a dynamic high achieving team
- Excellent presentation skills
- All round sales skills prospecting, questioning, presenting, closing
If you feel you meet the above requirements and would thrive in a target driven but rewarding environment, please send across your CV to email@example.com.
Job Reference: ACAMMR_1561736157
Salary: Up to £24000 per annum + uncapped commission and benefits
Salary per: Annum
Baltic Recruitment Sector: Commercial_operations