Area Sales Manager – Scotland
Are you an experienced Area Sales Manager, with experience of working within the KBB Market?
Baltic Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Permanent Area Sales Manager, working for a market leader in KBB business specializing in the design, manufacture, and distribution of KBB products to a wide and varied customer base covering Scotland.
Our client specialises in the distribution of design led, commercially relevant kitchen components for B2B trade partners sold through multiple sale channels, brands, and opportunities. Product development, innovation, and exceptional customer service, continue to be the driving force behind the business.
In this role you will be responsible for managing the commercial relationship between the business and a number of key trading partners from various customer segments including manufacturers, retailers and installers. You will achieve sales and margin targets as established in the business plan and obtain a deep understanding of customers’ strategies, culture, and opportunities to drive business growth.
As you develop an in-depth product knowledge together with a clear understanding of customers’ values, positioning and target consumers and build excellent professional relationships at all levels with both customers and within business.
Area Sales Manager Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Be the principal point of contact and build long-term relationships with customers
- Ability to communicate, present to and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organisation, including executive and director level
- Identifying business trends and reacting accordingly to capitalise on opportunities in collaboration with the wider team
- Strategic business planning in order to maximise your areas full business potential
- Create high performance relationships to drive sales, customer satisfaction and good team ethics
- Forecast and track key account metrics such as profitability and performance
- Ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, whilst maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Prioritise tasks and ensure time spent is both efficient and effective with deliverable actions
- Apply the principles of consultative selling to ensure we take a customercentric approach to sales, with regular and meaningful customer contact
- Acting as external representation for the group and ensuring a feedback loop is created back into the business to help shape our future commercial strategy
- Contribute to the overall team success through building effective relationships and delivering targets.
Area Sales Manager Applicants:
Essential Skills and Experience:
- A minimum of three years’ experience in a field-based sales and account management role
- Excellent time and project management skills
- A natural relationship builder with integrity, reliability, and maturity
- Self-motivated and able to thrive in a results-driven environment
- Ability to deliver results in line with business objectives
- First class communications skills with strong and confident presentation skills
- Proven negotiation, advisory and influencing skills
- Keen attention to detail and adherence to deadlines
- Good analytical and numeracy skills
- Tenacious approach with a positive mind set
- To be field based along with visits to our Design Centre in the Northeast as required
- To undertake frequent travel, including overnight stays, in UK and occasionally overseas
- Full UK driving license
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Technical aptitude; genuine interest in KBB industry and kitchen design
- IT literate – preferably with higher level Microsoft Office skills
Candidates may also be interested in Sales, Business Development, B2B Sales, BDM, National Sales, Regional Sales, B2B, Account Manager, Account Management, Area Sales, Field Sales, National Sales, F2F Sales, External Sales, Area Sales Manager, Key Account Manager.
Job Reference: SM/ASMSCOT_1650978094
Salary: Company benefits
Salary per: Annum
Baltic Recruitment Sector: Commercial_operations