Assessor – IT, Digital Marketing, Software
Do you want to work for a forward thinking, innovative Training Provider? Are you an experienced Assessor? Do you have an understanding/experience in IT, Software Development, Business & Data, Unified Communications or Digital Marketing Training?
Baltic Recruitment Education & Training Team are currently recruiting for a Permanent Assessor to cover IT, Digital Marketing, Software, Business & Data and Unified Communications Apprenticeships. Working for a National Technical Focused Training Provider from their Head Office in Newton Aycliffe. The main purpose of the role is to provide assessment for apprenticeship learners, using an Online Live delivery model.
Assessor Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- To support Level 3 and Level 4 learners to achieve advanced and higher apprenticeships through action planning of assessment plans, monthly feedback and portfolio building
- To deliver the Apprenticeship programmes to the agreed standards
- To meet internally set deadlines for quality assurance checks
- To carry out virtual assessments and occasionally work based assessments in accordance with the programme standard
- To make contact every 6 weeks completing an OLL review using on line live delivery methods including webinar, skype, and telephone contact
- Monitoring and marking of assessment plans in line with the programme standard
- To coach and mentor, the learners to provide feedback and support to learners and review the action plans to maximize their potential
- To keep and maintain accurate records of assessment
- To attend standardization meetings as required by quality assurance or centre coordinator and keep them informed of learner’s progress
- To manage all leaner work and ensure learner file naming conventions and storage processes are followed
- To maintain and update own knowledge, skills and occupational competence as required
- To support the promotion and growth of apprenticeships throughout the programmes
- Applicants should be able to show and prove professional competence in the ICT sector
- Applicants must hold the A1 assessor award or TAQA or Education & Training Level 2
- Hold a Full UK Licence and own transport
- Excellent communication and telephone skills are essential
- A good standard of literacy, numeracy and ICT literacy, specifically Microsoft Excel
- Experience and knowledge of apprenticeships
Majority of the role is assessing via Online Live Delivery meaning minimal travel.
Applicants may also be interested in ICT, IT, Apprenticeships, Data, Digital Marketing, Software Development, Software, Technical, Unified Communications, Assessor, A1, TAQA, Trainer, Information Technology, Trainer, Tutor, D32, D33, CAVA.
Job Reference: SM/ITASSESSOR_1548260399
Salary per: Annum
Baltic Recruitment Sector: Education_training
Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Education and Training