Business Development Advisor
Are you an experienced Business Development Advisor? Are you able to deliver excellent customer service?
Baltic Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Permanent Business Development Advisor, working for a highly reputable client based in Newton Aycliffe. Customer Service is at the heart of everything our client does. With this in mind, they’ve recently introduced their new customer-centric support hub, designed to improve their business partnership with customers and make it much quicker and easier to work with them. Following significant restructuring, the new hub joins all kitchen and bedroom sales and customer service teams together in one dedicated place, including experts in worksurfaces, storage and all accessory products – providing a seamless customer journey, and the most comprehensive range of products and services under one roof.
Their new support hub now also provides all customers with a dedicated team of experts working closely with customers at all times – there to support all of their customer’s business needs via one quick and easy call. The main purpose of the role will be to maximise sales revenues from new and existing customers. The position will involve outbound calls to retail / trade businesses across the UK. The successful post holder will be a customer service focused individual who has skills in up-selling and growing business accounts.
Business Development Advisor Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop sales enquiries into new revenue streams
- Develop revenue from existing customers through promotions, displays, cross selling and new products
- Manage and grow existing accounts within a specific territory
- Work with external sales force to develop revenues from new and existing customers
- Provide a high level of customer service to SME’s UK wide
Business Development Advisor Applicants:
- Ideally 3 years account management experience
- Ideally 3 years sales experience
- Ideally 3 years business development experience
- Competence and proven experience in telephone-based sales role, ideally within a B2B sales environment
- Previous experience in account management and servicing customers
- Ability to demonstrate strong sales capability and the insight to upsell to customers
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced, targeted environment
- Ability to manage own time and work to strict targets
- IT literate
- Ability to read technical drawings
Candidates may also be interested in Sales, Outbound Calls, Outbound Sales, New Business, Business Development, B2B Sales, Cold Calling, BDM, National Sales, Regional Sales, Telesales, Customer Service, B2B, Account Manager, Account Management, Cross-Selling, Up-Selling.
Job Reference: SM/BUSINESSDEVELOPER_1618917523
Salary per: Annum
Baltic Recruitment Sector: Commercial_operations
Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Sales