Business Development Consultant
We are looking to speak with individuals who have a strong background in sourcing and developing new business, identifying apprenticeship and training opportunities within prospect clients across Scotland.
Ideally you will have experience of working within sales / recruitment or customer engagement within the Education and Training sector, however other backgrounds will be considered.
Our client, a National Training provider focus on offering IT, Digital and Business Apprenticeship and Training solutions and have been recognized at the Scottish Training Federation Annual awards as their Training Provider of the Year 2018.
- This is a 360 Sales role, where you have responsibility for a designated territory and control the process from prospecting to account management!
- This role may be either office or home based, depending on applicant location and experience.
- This role requires attendance at the Stirling Head Office to attend mandatory meetings but offers the option to predominantly work flexibly from home and full autonomy with managing your own diary as you’ll be booking in and attending appointments with employers across Scotland.
- Highly ambitious and target-driven
- Passionate about customer experience
- Outstanding communicators
- Ideally have 12 months experience in a sales/recruitment/customer engagement role
- Passionate about personal development
- Driving License is essential
Job Reference: AC/BDMSc_1569935820
Salary per: Annum
Baltic Recruitment Sector: Education_training