Business Development Executive
Up to £25000 per annum + bonus (OTE Circa £30k)
bonus (OTE Circa £30k)
Business Development Executive
Salary: £25,000 basic plus annual bonus
Full time / Permanent
Do you have sales experience within a technical environment? Are you looking for a new opportunity with an expanding organisation?
Baltic Recruitment Commercial Team are currently looking to recruit Business Development professionals for a global, manufacturing business in Jarrow. The main purpose of the role will be to win new business and maximise existing revenue streams through high performance sales and excellent key account management.
You will joining a team of Business Development Executives, covering the UK and Ireland territories, contacting businesses to build excellent working relationships and provide the best solution according to the business needs.
The role will be responsible for managing an existing territory of circa 500 accounts worth around £2m in revenue.
In order to be successful within the role you will ideally be in a technical sales role and have experience of OEM markets. This is an office based position with occasional requirements to visit clients off-site.
Main duties & responsibilities:
- Maximise all sales opportunities within a large customer portfolio through B2B activity, key account management and pipeline management.
- Build up industry sector knowledge in order to introduce new products, provide custom solutions and add incremental value into the customers end markets.
- Effective use of questioning and listening techniques to understand the customer’s requirements, ensuring cross selling and up selling from the products range
- Proactive developing relationship s with key accounts through regular customer contact including visits.
- Prepare and follow up sales quotations to customers, prospects and leads liaising with field sales managers for conversion.
- Liaise closely with Range Development departments and Products Managers to develop new products and range expansion ideas.
- Participate in team briefings and ensure regular communication with team leaders
Business Development Applicants should have the following skill set / experience:
- Previous experience in a similar commercial environment or technical environment
- Experience of OEM markets advantageous but not essential
- Effective communication skills
- Commercially aware and target driven
- Thrives on challenges and has the ability to develop new approaches and challenges the norm
- Creative problem solving skills
- A self-motivated and reliable attitude
- Capable of working accurately under pressure
- Enthusiastic attitude and professional manner
- Quick learner and good attention to detail
Our client is dedicated to staff development and recognition. Monday to Friday working hours between the hours of 8am – 5.30pm. Please apply today for this fantastic opportunity.
Job Reference: ACECBDE_1551107707
Salary: Up to £25000 per annum + bonus (OTE Circa £30k)
Salary per: Annum
Baltic Recruitment Sector: Commercial_operations
Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Sales