Business Development Manager
Are you an experienced Business Development Professional within the Education & Training or Commercially Funded Training Sector? Do you have experience of working with Apprenticeship Levy Businesses?
Baltic Recruitment Education and Training Team are currently recruiting for a permanent Business Development Manager for a Training Provider to cover the North West Area. You will be engaging with employers to secure apprenticeship and commercial course opportunities. You must have a strong record of sales achievement.
Business Development Manager Main Duties & responsibilities:
- Engaging with to secure apprenticeship and commercial course opportunities
- Building professional relationships with new and existing employers, focusing on small levy businesses
- Attend meetings with employers to evaluate employer expectations are being met to secure repeat business through strong relationships
- Identify and address training barriers through on-going assessment planning to increase business and promote the organization
- Seek out apprenticeship and commercial opportunities
Business Development Manager Applicants:
- Have previous business development experience, ideally within Education & Training or Commercially Funded Training
- Have a proven track record in new business development
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers
- Excellent computer proficiency (MS Office – Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
Candidates must hold a Full UK Licence and own transport and have business insurance as travel is involved.
Applicants may also be interested in Field Sales, Sales, Regional Sales, National Sales, Territory Sales, Business Development, Business Development Manager, BDM, Apprenticeships, Apprenticeship Levy, New Business, Employer Engagement.
Job Reference: SM/BDMNW_1550745066
Salary per: Annum
Baltic Recruitment Sector: Education_training