Are you an experienced Childcare Trainer/Assessor? Do you have experience of delivering Residential Childcare Qualifications or have you worked in Residential Childcare?
Baltic Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Permanent Childcare Assessor (including Residential Childcare delivery) working for a highly reputable training provider to cover the North East Area. Responsible for the coaching, training & assessment delivery of activity within a designated apprenticeship programme, maintaining the quality of provision to the standards determined by OFSTED, Awarding Bodies, EPA, funding agencies and regulatory bodies.
Childcare Trainer/Assessor Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- To deliver and develop own skills and professional qualifications to support Apprentice training in a blended learning approach that includes coaching, assessment, individual and group training
- To undertake coaching activity ensuring all apprentices are visited using a variety of communication tools including employer, virtual and workshop activity
- To ensure the successful delivery of all apprenticeship programmes and RQF outcomes
- To maintain own learner retention volumes in line with national and local targets
- To actively update and undertake training in developing your own awareness in line with the training, teaching assessment and coaching requirements
- To ensure that evidence is uploaded and feedback is provided to learners in a timely manner
- To ensure that programme evidence is submitted for final IQA
- To coach and mentor Apprentices towards achievement of their Apprenticeship programme
- To ensure that certificates and portfolios are issued to learners in a timely manner
- To assist and support the Skills Recruitment Advisors to develop new and existing business within all areas of GPSTL’s business operations
Childcare Trainer/Assessor Applicants:
- Residential Childcare delivery experience or experience of working in Residential Childcare
- Level 3 Certificate in Assessing Vocational Achievement or Equivalent
- Sector occupational competence
- Must be computer literate and have excellent communication skills
- Car owner and driver with the willingness to travel
- One year coaching/training or teaching experience
- PTLLS Level 3 or equivalent teaching qualification
- Professional qualification/degree
- 5 years occupational experience/qualifications
- QCF/RQF Level 2, 3, 4 or 5
- Level 2 Maths, English or ICT Functional Skills or above
This is a remote based position with travel across the North East, therefore candidates must hold a Full UK Licence and own transport.
Applicants may also be interested in Childcare, CYPW, Children and Young People, Trainer, Training, Education, Tutor, Assessor, Childcare Trainer, Skills Coach, Training Advisor, Early Years, Early Years Educator, Residential Childcare, Residential.
Job Reference: SM/CHILDCARENE_1555319425
Salary per: Annum
Baltic Recruitment Sector: Education_training
Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Education and Training