Are you an experienced Childcare Trainer? Are you looking for a new and exciting challenge?
Baltic Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Childcare Trainer working for a highly reputable training provider to cover the North and East London Area. You will be looking after a caseload of learners studying towards their Childcare Qualifications.
Childcare Trainer Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Teach and train learners studying towards their Childcare Qualifications
- Provide knowledge to learners to help them achieve qualifications
- Coach and mentor the learners to enable them to achieve their full potential
- Create engaging and interesting learning materials
- Provide advice and guidance to learners
- To maintain accurate documentation i.e. assessment and marking records
- To maintain and update own knowledge, skills and occupational competence as required
Childcare Trainer Applicants:
- Previous experience as a Childcare Trainer required
- Relevant industry qualifications
- Assessor or teaching qualification (Desirable)
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- A passion to share knowledge and help others learn
- Excellent time management and organisational skills with the ability to achieve results within tight deadlines
- Highly motivated with a flexible approach
This is a remote based position with travel, therefore candidates must hold a Full UK Licence and own transport.
Applicants may also be interested in Childcare, Trainer, Training, Education, Tutor, Assessor, Childcare Trainer.
Job Reference: SM/CHILDCARETRAINER_1545386882
Salary per: Annum
Baltic Recruitment Sector: Education_training