Are you an experienced Childcare Trainer? Have you delivered up to Level 2 and Level 3 Apprenticeship Qualifications?
Baltic Recruitment Education and Training Team are currently looking to recruit a Childcare Trainer for a highly reputable client to cover the Leicestershire/Northampton Area. This role is a remote based working with a caseload of learners. Our client promote flexible remote working, offering learners telephone support, webinars, e-portfolio and face to face delivery of apprenticeships including Functional Skills as part of the full apprenticeship framework.
Childcare Trainer Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Train, assess, motivate and support Childcare learners on programmes towards achieving Apprenticeship qualifications
- Maximise the use of e-learning and using a variety of assessment methods to ensure learners have the chance to evidence their knowledge in a variety of ways
- Support, develop, implement and evaluate approved Childcare training materials, promoting standardisation, use approved training methods to develop the learner and utilise every opportunity to supporting them to achieving their qualification in a timely manner
- Ensure the highest standards of learner completions are met and to monitor candidates’ progress, including carrying out regular progression reviews/additional support reviews
Childcare Trainer Applicants:
- A1 Assessor Award (TAQA, CAVA, A1, D32/33 etc.) or willing to work towards
- A minimum 3 years’ occupational experience within an Early Years/Childcare setting (ideally within either a Team Leading or Managerial position)
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously and manage own diary
- Full UK Driving License
- Teaching Qualification (PTLLS, CTLLS, DTLLS, PGCE, CertEd, 7407) (desirable)
- Verifier Qualification (IQA, V1 or equivalent) (desirable)
- Mileage expenses.
- Excellent employee benefits package
- Opportunity for career progression and personal development
Our client are happy to consider candidates who are looking for either Full Time or Part Positions. Candidates must hold a Full UK Licence and own transport, as this is a remote based position
Applicants may also be interested in Assessor, Assessing, Trainer, Tutor, Training, EYE, Early Years, Early Years Trainer, Childcare, Childcare Trainer, A1, D32, D33, D34, TAQA, CAVA.
Job Reference: SM/CHILDCARETRAINER_1546524328
Salary per: Annum
Baltic Recruitment Sector: Education_training