Are you an experienced Childcare Trainer/Assessor? Have you delivered Level 5 Childcare Qualifications?
Baltic Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Permanent Childcare Trainer working for a highly reputable training provider to cover the Staffordshire, Liverpool and North West Area. You will be looking after a caseload of learners studying towards their Childcare Level 5 Qualifications.
Childcare Trainer/Assessor Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Teach and train learners studying towards their Childcare Qualifications
- Provide knowledge to learners to help them achieve qualifications
- Coach and mentor the learners to enable them to achieve their full potential
- Create engaging and interesting learning materials
- Provide advice and guidance to learners
- To maintain accurate documentation i.e. assessment and marking records
- To maintain and update own knowledge, skills and occupational competence as required
Childcare Trainer/Assessor Applicants:
- Previous experience as a Childcare Trainer required
- Previous experience of delivering Level 5 Childcare Qualifications required
- Relevant industry qualifications
- Assessor or teaching qualification (Desirable)
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- A passion to share knowledge and help others learn
- Excellent time management and organisational skills with the ability to achieve results within tight deadlines
- Highly motivated with a flexible approach
This is a remote based position with travel, therefore candidates must hold a Full UK Licence and own transport.
Applicants may also be interested in Childcare, CYPW, Children and Young People, Trainer, Training, Education, Tutor, Assessor, Childcare Trainer, Skills Coach, Training Advisor, Early Years, Early Years Educator.
Job Reference: SM/CHILDCARETRAINER_1552556580
Salary per: Annum
Baltic Recruitment Sector: Education_training