Client Account Executive
£20000 - £21000 per annum + pension, private medical scheme
pension, private medical scheme
Are you an experienced Internal Sales Executive? Do you have experience of external facing client/supplier relations?
Baltic Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Permanent Client Account Executive, working for a highly reputable client based in Doncaster. The successful candidate will be working in a small team of 2 supporting the external sales team. Responsible for delivering proactive customer service to clients. Servicing the Business Development Manager’s in their role to give the best possible solution to the client whilst maintaining quality and productivity within the business. In conjunction with Business Development Manager, act as a direct link between the client and the company, managing day-to-day affairs on a project basis.
Client Account Executive Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- To Project manage each customer opportunity and be accountable for each project from enquiry to invoice.
- To strive to improve the profitability and added value of all work that has been won by investigating alternative methods of production, including outsourcing where appropriate.
- To manage any project work through both internal departments and external suppliers.
- To provide effective communication and act as a conduit between all parties involved.
- Work closely with the Commercial Team to discuss current and upcoming projects to determine workload for forthcoming period and support capacity management.
- Accept, understand, and act upon written sales brief provided by Business Development/Sales Team for estimates and orders for all opportunities.
- Work alongside the external sales team in managing customer expectations ensuring that accurate pricing can be achieved and highlighting any additional costs as they become evident, and that the product is fit for purpose and in line with the external sales brief.
- Produce and send Order Acknowledgement to client when estimate is converted into a production order.
- Produce clear and concise works instructions documents, on Tharsten MIS system, from quotes previously produced and purchase order supplied by customer.
- Brief jobs into production department and agree schedule as per client requirements.
- Source materials and outwork required for any jobs to be as per company purchasing guidelines.
- Be the internal contact for the client and answer any queries that may arise on activities where applicable.
Client Account Executive Applicants:
- To work efficiently and accurately within set timescales.
- To complete documentation in accordance with Company procedures.
- To communicate to your line manager any information which will assist in the smooth running of the department.
- To help with the administrative tasks of the departments directed by your line manager.
- To work in conjunction with your line manager to identify any training and development needs/requirements.
- To continuously strive for self-motivation, to be prepared to accept greater responsibility within the Company.
- To understand and comply with all ISO systems in place and any other procedures relating to Company accreditations.
- Re-locate to other group sites on a temporary basis as reasonably requested by management.
- Ideally educated to A level (or equivalent).
- Experience of external facing client/supplier relations would be preferable.
- An account executive will be based in an office environment.
- This role requires great flexibility with the possibility of un-sociable working hours to meet client deadlines on certain projects.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- First class organizational skills with the ability to work under pressure whilst maintaining a cool head.
- Highly proficient in computer & Microsoft office packages.
- A pro-active approach to all projects undertaken.
- A keen eye for detail and an understanding of budget restraints.
- Full awareness of all production processes and techniques – including design work.
- A personable and professional character that will allow you to build client relationships.
- The confidence to give clients and internal/external team members trust in your work.
Candidates may also be interested in Sales, Customer Service, B2B, Account Manager, Account Management, Cross-Selling, Up-Selling, Internal Sales, Internal Sales Executive.
Job Reference: SM/CLIENTACCOUNTEXEC_1617198902
Salary: £20000 - £21000 per annum + pension, private medical scheme
Salary per: Annum
Baltic Recruitment Sector: Commercial_operations