CNC Machine Operator
Up to £10.8 per hour + Overtime, Shift Allowance
Overtime, Shift Allowance
Are you an experienced CNC machine operator looking for a new role?
Baltic Recruitment are currently looking for a reliable machine operator to join a company based in Shildon, County Durham.
Duties will include:
- Responsibility for the operation of the CNC machines, achieving or improving upon planned standard times and achieving necessary quality levels.
- The ability to use a range of measuring equipment together with working knowledge of inspection procedures to undertake self- inspection.
- Working with a range of materials including mild steels, stainless steel, nylon, and aluminium.
- Interpreting engineering drawings and working with imperial and metric measures to ensure dimensional accuracy.
- Working as part of a machine shop team and interfacing with peers and production supervision.
- Material handling as required loading, unloading, and manoeuvring materials and finishing components.
- Supporting the training of apprentices and trainees.
38 Hours per week
Monday – Thursday 7am – 4pm / 4pm – 2am (working on a rotation)
£ 10.80ph with 20% shift allowance
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in this role, please apply now to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us on 01325 731 061
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us to see how else we can help.
Job Reference: PH217_1626858173
Salary: Up to £10.8 per hour + Overtime, Shift Allowance
Salary per: Hour
Baltic Recruitment Sector: Automotive_manufacturing