CNC Team Leader
£26000 - £30000 per annum
Baltic Recruitment are recruiting for an exciting opportunity for a CNC Team Leader to organise and motivate our clients team within the CNC area in a manner that will ensure they achieve the required efficiency and quality to meet their goals and targets, and therefore delight their customers.
The post-holder should ensure that all processes within the CNC area are carried out accurately (within company tolerances) and as efficiently as possible while ensuring the machines are maintained to the highest possible standards as described within the relevant SOP(s).
The post holder must facilitate change by promoting and enforcing continuous improvement activity within the team and provide support for other areas of production where necessary.
- Ensure the department’s activities are conducted in accordance with the Company’s published policies and procedures.
- The Company has a specific service objective of providing customer delight to both internal and external customers. The post holder is required to pay particular attention to this in the performance of all aspects of the role.
- There is a statutory duty to observe all health and safety rules and take all reasonable care to promote health and safety at work.
- Undertake any other duties as requested by a Supervisor, Manager or Director of the company.
Besides department staff, there will be regular working contact with all other company staff at all levels. There may also be occasional requirements for working contact with customers and suppliers. It is expected that good communication practices and good citizenship and the principles of Customer Delight will underpin the management of these relationships.
The role will require the following: –
- Close inspection work and the ability to differentiate accurately between materials.
- The ability to follow the requirements of Standard Operating Procedures and work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to operate a PC
- Ability to solve problems and make improvements to processes.
- Obtaining sound knowledge and understanding of the CNC equipment.
- Ability to carry out risk assessments.
- All operators assigned to the CNC area
- The authority to stop the production operation and seek further guidance should you feel that any material/component/job/process is inconsistent with the job ticket/template and/or does not meet the company quality standards.
- Has the authority to stop machines being used when in an unsafe condition or when being used in an unsafe manner.
Job Reference: CJCNC1107_1562846463
Salary: £26000 - £30000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Baltic Recruitment Sector: Automotive_manufacturing