CNC Turner (Programmer/Setter/Operator)
£12 - £13 per hour + Additional Benefits
Our client an established precision engineering company are looking to recruit experienced CNC Turners to join their expanding team.
This role is working day shift however there may be a need to transfer onto shifts which would include a shift allowance on top of the basic salary. You would be given 2 weeks notice if this were to happen.
- The role will be to program, set and operate a CNC Machine within our CNC Turning cell in line with the company goals and objectives.
- Producing machined parts by programming, setting and operating a CNC machine, maintaining quality and safety standards, keeping records, maintaining equipment and supplies.
- Carrying out operations to company standard times.
- To work from customer drawings and specifications to produce programs to the company standard format.
- Checking work meets quality and company standards at all times.
- Carrying out basic machine maintenance.
- Meeting Company targets for efficiency and utilisation.
- Committing to organisational goals and continuous improvement.
- Documenting actions by completing time sheets and using the Javelin system.
- Programming skills in either Mazak, Fanuc and/or Haas.
- The ability to work to a high level of accuracy.
- Read and understanding of engineering technical drawings and instructions.
- A good level of concentration and focus.
- A willingness to work flexibly.
- The ability to work alone and unsupervised or in a team environment.
- £12 – £13 per hour depending on experience.
- Shift allowance on top of basic salary if transferred onto shifts.
- Life assurance.
- Nissan car club.
- 23 days holiday + bank holidays.
- Employee support hub.
Job Reference: ABFCNCT_1551890638
Salary: £12 - £13 per hour + Additional Benefits
Salary per: Hour
Baltic Recruitment Sector: Engineering_technical