Commercial Sales Executive
Are you an experienced Sales Executive, with experience of managing and growing existing client accounts? Are you looking for a new and exciting challenge?
Baltic Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Permanent Commercial Sales Executive, working for a highly reputable client based in Birtley. The role will involve the day-to-day management of a portfolio of existing customers, to maintain and further enhance existing accounts.
The successful candidate’s duties will involve, taking inbound calls as well as making outbound calls to check requirements, quote current market prices, agree delivery times and dates, then process orders in the computer system.
The role will also involve sourcing and developing lapsed buying accounts / customers. These accounts / customers will be maintained ensuring they become regular buyers and forming part of the portfolio account management process.
Commercial Sales Executive Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Take incoming calls and make outbound calls to existing & lapsed customers and prospects.
- Log all quotes and process all orders to ensure service level and delivery requirements are adhered too.
- Liaise with Credit and Transport departments to ensure orders are processed and delivered on time.
- Assist with the management of other sales portfolios and domestic accounts during holiday, sickness, and busy periods.
- Accurately Input data and ensure customer account details are maintained and up to date with key contact details.
- Answer customer queries in a timely and professional manner.
Commercial Sales Executive Applicants:
- Ability to achieve targets and deliver results in a challenging environment
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills with a desire to succeed
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to listen and interpret information
- Good IT skills with the ability to competently use Microsoft Office
- Ability to organize workload and manage time effectively
- Proven sales record
- Previous experience within the Fuel Industry desirable
- Highly motivated and target driven
- A competent learner
- Comfortable working in an office-based environment
- Agile and ability to change with the company needs as and when required
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment
- High degree of self-motivation with an ability to motivate others
- Attractive basic salary per year (depending on experience)
- Uncapped commission earnings
- Working Hours Monday – Friday 08:00 – 5:30 during winter months and 8.30 – 5.10 summer months
- Contributory pension scheme
Candidates may also be interested in Sales, Oil, Bulk Oil, Bulk Fuel, Fuel Cards, Commercial Bulk Fuel, Fuel, Outbound Calls, Outbound Sales, New Business, Business Development, B2B Sales, Cold Calling, BDM, National Sales, Regional Sales, Telesales, Sales Advisor, Office Sales, Internal Sales, Account Management, Account Manager, Inbound Sales, Commercial Sales, B2C Sales.
Job Reference: SM/COMSALESEXEC_1637142823
Salary per: Annum
Baltic Recruitment Sector: Commercial_operations
Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Sales