Continuous Improvement Engineer
CIE - AW_1601035765
Pension, Holidays, Bonus
Pension, Holidays, Bonus
**** CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT ENGINEER VACANCY ****
Are you interested in working with a manufacturing company who are big on values and who have designed and manufactured life-saving products for over 20 years?
Do you have knowledge and experience of Championing Process & Business Improvement Activities used in manufacturing such as 6 Sigma, Lean, 5S, Kaizen and have a proven track record of delivering successful results?
Do you live in or are in the surrounding areas of Wallsend?
Baltic Recruitment are proud to be recruiting on behalf of a manufacturing company in the Newcastle area who are specialist in the field of Fire Control Systems. They Design and Develop their own products and manufacture here in the UK.
They are recruiting on a permanent basis for a Process Engineer who really believes in the culture of improvement and can implement change from every level and get the buy in from all levels of employees. Read on to find out more:
Key Tasks of the Continuous Improvement Engineer
- Create and deliver production improvements plans.
- Validate and monitor the effect of those changes.
- Provide in depth analysis of the effects of the changes implemented.
- Translate new processes into simple training materials and SOP’s that will support Operators and Team Leaders to deliver successful outcomes.
- Use hardware and software technology to add digital infrastructure and control across production.
- Champion all lean activities across the site.
Qualifications and Training Required
- HND/Degree level qualification in a technical subject or equivalent work experience.
- Have knowledge and experience of lean manufacturing principles and have a proven track record in delivering successful projects.
- Be computer literate, data driven and a creative problem solver, not afraid of constructively challenging existing methods.
Skills and Experience Required
- 3 – 5 years’ experience in a Process / Continuous Improvement Engineer role within engineering/manufacturing environment.
- Experience of analysing data and producing reports that highlight areas of improvement needed and results of changes.
- Ability to work collaboratively, with a communication style that can adapt to the audience due to delivery at all levels.
- Be a self-starter who owns tasks and maintains momentum throughout a project.
The company may also consider candidates at differing levels of experience, so if you are a Junior Process Engineer/Process Technician with 1-3 years’ experience or a Senior Process Engineer with 5+ years’ experience, please don’t hesitate to apply to be considered.
Job Reference: CIE - AW_1601035765
Salary: Pension, Holidays, Bonus
Salary per: Annum
Baltic Recruitment Sector: Engineering_technical
Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Engineering