Contracts Manager and Sales Administrator
£17000 - £19000 per annum + bonus
We are recruiting a Contract Manager and Sales Administrator with proven experience of both Sales and Account Management. This role is to be based in Hartlepool
The main purpose of the role is to manage a portfolio of existing customers and maintain volume, contribution and buying accounts numbers.
Sales Account Manager will be;
- Take incoming calls and make outbound calls to existing customers.
- Liase with and manage long term government contracts.
- Process web based orders orders to ensure service level and delivery requirements are adhered too.
- Liaise with Credit and Transport departments to ensure orders are processed and delivered on time.
- Assist with the management of other sales portfolios and domestic accounts during holiday, sickness and busy periods.
- Accurately Input data into the system and ensure customer account details are maintained and up to date with key contact details.
- Answer customer queries in a timely and professional manner
- Look to develop new business as and when time and work load allow
We are looking for candidates with;
- Ability to achieve targets and deliver results in a challenging environment
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills with a desire to solve problems
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to listen and interpret information
- Good IT skills with the ability to competently use Microsoft Office
- Ability to organise workload and manage time effectively
- Able to self-motivate and work effectively as part of a team
- Previous experience in the fuel industry would be advantageous but not a prerequisit
- Highly motivated and driven
- Rises to new challenges
- A competent learner who enjoys new experiences
- Comfortable working in an office based environment on a daily basis
Job Reference: ASBSPM_1545152481
Salary: £17000 - £19000 per annum + bonus
Salary per: Annum
Baltic Recruitment Sector: Commercial_operations
Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Sales