£20000 - £25000 per annum + Pension, Healthcare, Progression
Pension, Healthcare, Progression
Our client are an established, industry leading manufacturing business currently looking to recruit a Creative/3D Designer to join their team in Doncaster.
This role would also suite someone that has recently graduated and looking for their first Design based role.
- Support the design team and create 3D visual concepts using computer software to communicate ideas that inspire, inform, and captivate potential and existing clients.
- Create/Manipulate artworks to apply to prototypes and 3D created models to present to clients.
- Understand modern retail and shopper trends to ensure our designs and artworks maximise our clients retail sales.
- Creation of 3D visual concepts and models.
- Create artworks to apply to prototypes and 3D created models to present to clients.
- Create detailed presentation decks for the external sales team to ‘Wow’ customers.
- Work accurately and efficiently to supplied briefs.
- To provide cover for the reprographic function as required for leave or workload reasons.
- Personal responsibility for efficient working methods within the studio, working tidily to encourage a presentable showcase to visitors when necessary.
- Attend creative & design briefing meetings as requested by the Design Studio Manager offering support and valuable input.
- Ensure that your own work is supplied accurately, efficiently and to the quality standards required by both the client and the company.
- Ensure that your own time is monitored and allocated where appropriate to chargeable jobs.
- Maintain a daily/weekly work schedule as requested, working collaboratively to keep other interested parties (Commercial, Client Services & Production) informed about project status and workload within the department.
- Work together with Client Services to present new products and services to enhance existing relationships.
- Attend industry functions as reasonably requested, such as association events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends.
- Understand the company’s goal and purpose so that the company’s performance is continually enhanced.
- Show a willing attitude to continuous improvement and up-skilling.
Key Skills & Experience Required:
- Relevant Design qualification/degree.
- 3D design experience. (Cinema 4D, would be an advantage)
- Graphic Design Experience preferable but relevant degree acceptable. (Adobe CS, would be an advantage)
- Knowledge of digital print processes is beneficial.
- Technical and drawing skills desirable.
- Another creative media experience desirable e.g., photography/video.
- IT literate on PC operating system.
- £20,000 – £25,000 per annum depending on experience.
- Day shift, office hours.
- Company pension scheme.
- Holiday package.
- Healthcare scheme.
- Bonus potential.
Job Reference: ABGCDD_1655973122
Salary: £20000 - £25000 per annum + Pension, Healthcare, Progression
Salary per: Annum
Baltic Recruitment Sector: Engineering_technical