Customer Care Coordinator
£23500 - £26000 per annum
Are you an experienced Customer Care Coordinator? Do you have experience working within the KBB Industry?
Baltic Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Permanent Customer Care Coordinator, working for a highly reputable client based in Newton Aycliffe. Our client has an exciting opportunity for a proactive and highly motivated, customer focused Customer Care Co-ordinator to join their growing team. Coordinating the customer’s journey from order placement to project closure, providing an unrivalled service experience. The role requires an enthusiastic individual, with a ‘can-do’ attitude to manage multiple projects at any one time. Clearly communicating with both the customer and internal colleagues at every stage.
Customer Care Coordinator Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Taking ownership of the project ensuring information is logged and the appropriate information is communicated to the appropriate stakeholders including suppliers, manufacturing, sales, installation and most importantly, our customers.
- Placing orders with suppliers and managing suppliers to ensure that all parts are delivered on time to meet the delivery/install date.
- Placing orders for extra orders and remedials which also need to be manged to completion.
- Monitoring and managing all parts of the project frequently to identify any risks to the successful completion of the project.
- Liaising with all stakeholders including suppliers, manufacturing, the office function, installation managers and customers to rectify problems as they arise.
- Ensuring internal and external stakeholders are kept up to date with the status of the project.
- Managing changes to the project and ensuring that all stakeholders are aware at the earliest opportunity.
- Developing strong working relationships with internal and external customers.
- Championing change within the department to continuously improve.
Customer Care Coordinator Applicants:
- Experience in a customer care coordinator role within a busy office environment
- A patient and calm approach with excellent telephone manner
- Excellent attention to detail, ability to problem-solve and think on your feet
- The ability to take responsibility and be accountable for your actions
- Strong organisation and administrative skills and an ability to prioritise tasks in a timely manner
- Willing to go the extra mile for every single customer
- Self-motivated with a positive approach
- Initiate, execute and embrace new methods of work and projects
- A quick learner who’s flexible and willing to help where needed
- Ability to initiate and achieve challenging targets and work under pressure
- Able to work on own initiative and manage own workload
- Competent in using Microsoft Office; particularly Microsoft Excel
- Excellent listening, written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Experience in the management of internal stakeholder relationships
- Experience in the kitchen industry
- Experience within a supply chain role (Desirable)
- Experience with EQ (Desirable)
Candidates may also be interested in KBB, Kitchens, Kitchen Manufacturer, Kitchen Installations, Kitchen Installation, Kitchen Manufacturing, Project Coordinator, Project Management, Customer Care Coordinator, Customer Care Co-ordinator, Customer Care, Customer Service Coordinator, Customer Service Co-ordinator.
Job Reference: SM/CUSTOMERCARE_1613403980
Salary: £23500 - £26000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Baltic Recruitment Sector: Commercial_operations
Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Call Centre and Customer Service