Customer Sales Administrator
£8.72 - £9.00 per hour
Baltic Recruitment are working with an established client to add a customer sales administrator to the existing team.
This will compliment the team they have in place and would suit someone who is open to learning on the job.
The role is to provide a high quality service to customers which will be delivered from the workplace. You will be required to input data taken from plans and drawings to produce manufacturing and pricing information. You will also be resolving customer issues via telephone and email.
- Answering customer related queries via telephone and email
- Programming data sheets from customer supplied plans and drawings.
- Interact with customers as well as team members from other departments regarding data input
- Providing product, promotion, and pricing information to customers
- Maintaining customer databases by inputting customer profiles and updates
- Following up and resolving shortages and customer issues after delivery
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Computer data entry skills
- Customer service and people skills
- Critical thinking
- Organisational skills
- Computer literacy
Working days are Monday to Friday with hours typically 8.30am till 5pm.
Rate of pay starts out at £8.72 an hour, reviewed upon successful probation period.
The role is a permanent role subject successful completion of a 3 month probation period.
If you are interested in the role, apply today and one the team will be in touch to discuss this further, alternatively call us on 01325 731061.
Job Reference: IC080121_1611132212
Salary: £8.72 - £9.00 per hour
Salary per: Hour
Baltic Recruitment Sector: Engineering_technical