Customer Service Executive
Are you an experienced Customer Service Executive, looking for a new and exciting career opportunity?
Baltic Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Permanent Customer Service Executive, for a client located in Newton Aycliffe. Joining an established team of customer service executives providing effective and pro-active customer service to clients, depots, and customers.
The ideal candidate will have experience in a customer service role and be able to demonstrate the skills required to operate in a fast-paced transport orientated role, ensuring that customers’ requests are acted upon in a timely and professional way, whilst training will be given to the successful candidate, previous customer service experience within a transport environment would be preferred.
This role requires someone who is organised and able to work on own initiative and will also be expected to undertake occasional visits to customer premises using a company vehicle.
Customer Service Executive duties will include:
- Distribution customers job input & pricing
- Deal with customer queries and complaints
- Following up with customers to an exceptional standard
- Process and report service failures
- Process and communicate additional charges with effective customer communication
- Controlled internal management of costs and reporting
- Customer account management telephone support
- Manage the successful completion of daily customer service tasks
- Assist in development of the Customer Services Department’s capability and competency
Following training, the additional duties would include:
- Producing sales quotations
- Setup of customer accounts
- Creation and maintenance of job pricing tables
- Production of customer and internal reports
- Training staff on new and existing systems and procedures
- Reporting of major client or operational issues handled by the Customer Services Team to management.
Customer Service Executive applicants:
- Have an excellent telephone manner
- Have previous customer service experience, someone from the Transport/Logistics background would be preferred but not essential
- Be computer literate
- Be a team player, with a positive and professional attitude
- Be able to provide excellent customer service
Candidates may also be interested in Customer Service, Officer Worker, Customer Service Advisor, Customer Service Executive, Customer Queries, Customer Complaints, Sales Quotations, Quotations, Quotes, Inbound Sales, Inbound Sales Executive, Inbound Sales Advisor, Account Manager, Account Management.
Job Reference: SM/CSEXECUTIVE_1634130748
Salary per: Annum
Baltic Recruitment Sector: Commercial_operations
Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Call Centre and Customer Service