Customer Service Supervisor
Our client are a market leading manufacturing business undergoing a period of growth and are currently looking for an experienced Customer Services Supervisor to join their team.
- To deliver excellent customer service to existing and prospective clients.
- Co-ordinate new business on site.
- Provide clear management and support to the internal sales team, creating and engaging a high performing team.
- Deputise for the customer service manager.
- Ensure team members are compliant with Company’s Health & Safety, Hygiene and Environmental standards/procedures.
- Ensure team compliance with Behavioural Safety Targets with support & guidance from Health & Safety Manager where required reporting of any near misses/accidents/incidents where appropriate.
- Lead, develop and motivate the internal sales team to deliver top class customer service.
- Execute account management in line with any agreed external/internal Service Level Agreements (SLA’s), contracts and customer facing agreed ways of working.
- Proactively support the external sales team with their client account plan objectives and customer action plans.
- Liaise with External Sales team members to ensure on-going efficient account management including participation in customer meetings/business reviews as required.
- Lead, contribute to, departmental and cross-functional CI projects as part of the business CI program.
- Manage the forward loadings working closely with planning to ensure orders are loaded and manufactured in the most efficient way without jeopardizing customer satisfaction.
- Collating and distributing sales forecasts.
- Responsibility for all aspects of Sales Order Entry.
- Management of customer complaints including investigation, corrective & preventative actions, root cause analysis, SOP’s and updating QMS.
- Monitoring of aged stock and co-ordinating activity with Sales Co-ordinators and external sales team to manage in line with KPI’s including management of stock write off in conjunction with Finance & Despatch teams to arrange for authorization/scrapping/disposal.
- Manage origination recharging from suppliers and monitor with Sales Co-ordinators to ensure costs are invoiced to customers in a timely manner in line with agreed procedure.
- Control of departmental spend in line with cost centre budgets & targets and ensure communication to internal sales team.
- HR activities relating to internal sales including but not limited to T & A, holiday management, return to work, disciplinary, grievance, performance reviews and training requirements.
Qualifications & Experience Required:
- Educated to A level (or equivalent), Preferred.
- Management experience within in a customer service/internal sales environment.
- Computer Literate – Business Systems, Web Based Applications and Microsoft Packages.
- Good oral/written communication skills and strong numeracy skills are essential.
- Demonstrate high level of accuracy and attention to detail to maintain high standards when working under pressure or to deadlines.
- Able to make sound judgements and decisions in a professional manner.
- Flexible and able to work on own initiative.
- Able to communicate effectively with individuals at all levels within the business.
- Ability to lead, motivate and manage a team to achieve goals and objectives.
- Coaching/mentoring experience.
- Competitive salary depending on experience.
- 40 hours per week.
- 25 days + 8 bank holidays.
- Pension scheme.
- Private medical.
What you need to do now:
If you’re interested in this role, please apply now to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us on 01325 731 061. If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us to see how else we can help.
Job Reference: ABCSS_1626944180
Salary: Pension, Medical
Salary per: Annum
Baltic Recruitment Sector: Commercial_operations