Design Engineer – ASIC (Application Specific Integrated Circuit
Our client, a World leading Electronins manufacturer, are looking to appoint an experienced ASIC Design Engineer.
The role of the ASIC Engineer is to design and implement block and chip level digital designs for our mixed-signal and RF integrated circuits using our unique flexible technology. As part of our expanding R&D team, the successful candidate will develop a variety of new circuits and perform evaluations of the fabricated flexible ICs in our lab, working alongside colleagues from all across the company.
- Digital VLSI design and physical implementation:
- Concept and feasibility study
- Design of Verilog RTL blocks
- Floorplanning, place and route
- Timing closure
- Insertion of DFT test structures
- Design verification
- Product design documentation:
- Document all relevant product and design information to educate others on novel techniques and guidance on product usage
- Product characterisation:
- Evaluation of designs in test labs
- Define, conduct and analyse data from product performance characterisation
Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications: establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices and participating in professional societies.
Job Reference: BRP9756_1553766271
Salary per: Annum
Baltic Recruitment Sector: Engineering_technical