Die Maintenance/Tooling Maintenance Technician
£34160 - £36400 per annum + pension, life insurance, car lease scheme
pension, life insurance, car lease scheme
As a Die/Tooling maintenance engineer reporting to the Tooling Supervisor, you will be responsible for maintaining and adjusting assembly tools/jigs, and carrying out upgrades and improvements in accordance with company and legal requirements.
This job role is on a 2 shift system.
The main tasks are, but are not limited to;
* Perform effective reactive tooling maintenance on press/stamping tools and occasionally assembly jigs
* Perform scheduled Planned Preventative Maintenance in order to minimise unplanned downtime and quality concerns.
* Work with the Production Engineers to produce effective maintenance strategies, procedures and methods.
* Liaise with Production and Quality departments to ensure Tooling availability to press quality parts.
* Controlling and sourcing power/hand tools, equipment and spares.
* Documenting breakdowns; identifying route cause and remedial action to help identify and resolve reoccurring issues.
The Tooling Engineer will;
* Logical problem solver with excellent fault-finding abilities.
* Effective Communicator, able to report across all levels.
* Have experience on production press tooling
* Time-served Toolmaking/Die Maintenance Apprenticeship.
* The ability to TIG weld.
Benefits include: training & development, life insurance, car scheme, pension
Job Reference: AH/TE_1655736990
Salary: £34160 - £36400 per annum + pension, life insurance, car lease scheme
Salary per: Annum
Baltic Recruitment Sector: Automotive_manufacturing