Dispatch Operative/Picker Packer
£9.10 - £9.40 per hour
Baltic Recruitment are currently recruiting for Dispatch Operative/Picker Packer, working for a Manufacturing and Production based in Middlesbrough. As a direct result of our client’s continued successes and increased demand in products, the business has identified the need for additional Dispatch Operative/Picker Packer to join the existing team.
Working alongside the Dispatch Manager and Supervisors, you will be responsible for ensuring customers’ orders are picked and labelled correctly, ready for dispatch. This is a fast-paced job which requires customers’ orders to be picked in a timely and efficient manner.
Dispatch Operative/Picker Packer Role Responsibilities Include:
- Ensuring all customer orders are picked in a timely manner, and the product leaves the factory meeting company specification with particular attention paid to quality
- Ensure the products are picked to exact customer requirements – undamaged, hygienically and without waste of manpower or time.
- Ensuring all products picked and accurately counted in a timely manner.
- Ensure your immediate supervisor/manager is aware of problem areas in picking before they become critical to the job
- Keep accurate and legible paperwork.
- Responsible for packing a designated section each day.
- Prior to finishing each day, all checks must be carried out to ensure there are no products remaining, and spot checks carried out on customer orders to ensure correct.
- Always setting a good example to staff in both manner and conduct.
- Ensuring compliance with all company policies and procedures, as well as Health & Safety regulations.
- An any other reasonable tasks that are required as part of the needs of the business
- Experience of working in a food environment is advantageous, however full training will be given.
- This job can be repetitive; therefore, candidates must be flexible, hard-working and possess a positive attitude to work.
- Basic maths skills will also be required for this job role.
- All employees have the opportunity to apply for internal progression
- 28 days holidays including Bank Holidays
- Subsidised canteen which serves hot food
- All training is provided including Level 2 Food Health & Safety
- Christmas Bonuses and Staff party
Hours of Work
Current working hours are 9.30am/10.30am starts until finish across a 7-day production, which includes weekends.
Pay Rate: Starting at £9.10 and then increasing to £9.40 after 13 weeks training and Level 2 food safety are complete.
If you’re interested in this role, please apply now to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us on 01325 731 061
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us to see how else we can help.
Job Reference: Sm12112021_1636725700
Salary: £9.10 - £9.40 per hour
Salary per: Hour
Baltic Recruitment Sector: Automotive_manufacturing