£20000 - £28000 per annum
The company is a successful manufacturer and installer of specialist glazing systems and steel buildings, and is seeking to appoint a fully experienced Advanced Draughtsman to join its team with an immediate start.
The Role of the Draughtsman:
- Carrying out Designs for a wide range of projects;
- Working on bespoke projects for a variety of clients;
- Working closely with the General Manager and the Project Manager;
- Work to Engineering drawings and model/detail up a range of structural steelwork and glazing;
- Produce detail fabrication drawings, erection drawings, bills of material etc.;
- Review Structural Engineer drawings;
- Good timekeeping and project management skills;
- Working with work colleagues and customers to achieve final results on technical matters;
- Maintain a high standard of work under pressure;
- Ordering of materials.
- Preferably Tekla/Logikal/CAD experience;
- Previous Structural Steelwork design experience is highly desirable;
- Looking for a varied role within a well-established company.
Monday to Thursday: 8.00 am to 5.00 pm;
Friday: 8.00 am to 2.30 pm.
For the successful candidate this opportunity presents an excellent opportunity and package dependent on experience along with the chance to succeed within a successful and long standing business.
Job Reference: BE-TDD_1569418575
Salary: £20000 - £28000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Baltic Recruitment Sector: Engineering_technical