Electronics De-Bug Technician
£20000 - £24000 per annum + 24.3% shift allowance
24.3% shift allowance
Summary of Main Duties & Responsibilities of the Electronics De-Bug Technician:
- Analyse and identify component and complex circuit failures for rework disposition.
- Review and verify failure data based upon circuit analysis to component level.
- Ability to interpret schematic printed circuit board drawings.
- Visually recognise PCB assembly errors.
- Analyze and identify failures to specification compliance in a timely manner.
- Feedback potential test related issues to Test Technician / Engineers for improvement.
- Feedback potential Supplier related issues to SQA for improvement.
- Feedback potential Process related issues to Process Quality / Production for improvement.
- Report and document any failure trends to Lab Supervisor.
- Maintain organization of analysis areas to meet or exceed housekeeping and WIP objectives.
- Comply with and support the health, safety, and environmental programs, policies and procedures.
- Reporting of yield data trends and analysis.
Additional Duties & Responsibilities of the Electronics De-Bug Technician:
- Support TS 16949 and ISO14001 standards.
- Provide daily shift reports.
- Support Process, Product, Test, and Quality Engineering as and when required.
- Document all analysis data and provide reports on prescribed frequency.
- Proactively maintain minimal work in process in analysis areas.
- Undertake any other duties of which the responsibility, experience and skills required fall within a postholder’s expected capabilities and commensurate with the post holder’s position in the company.
- Produce concise Technical reports to detail failure investigation.
Education / Qualifications Required of the Electronics De-Bug Technician:
- ONC/HNC in Electronics and 2 years experience.
- Experience in Electronics repair / analysis function.
- Solder inspection.
Experience Required of the Electronics De-Bug Technician:
- Two years experience analyzing and repairing circuit and component failures.
- Excellent working knowledge of multi-meters, oscilloscopes and other analysis equipment.
- Ability to use measuring equipment e.g. DMM, Oscilloscopes.
- Working knowledge of basic computer systems and programs.
- Willingness to participate on a team and drive continuous improvement activities.
- Good communication skills.
- Experience in a high volume SMT electronics production environment.
- Solder inspection experience.
Job Reference: BE/DBT_1545392576
Salary: £20000 - £24000 per annum + 24.3% shift allowance
Salary per: Annum
Baltic Recruitment Sector: Automotive_manufacturing