Are you an experienced Employability Tutor, looking for a new and exciting challenge? Do you have experience of delivering employability programmes, focusing on Customer Service and Hospitality?
Baltic Recruitment Education and Training Team are currently recruiting for a Permanent Employability Tutor working for a highly reputable Training Provider to cover the Greater Manchester Area. To co-ordinate and deliver Employability Training programmes to learners focusing on Customer Service and Hospitality. To co-ordinate activities in line with standards and awarding body requirements. Delivering classroom-based learning across the Greater Manchester Area, in various training venues and our clients office in Stockport.
Employability Tutor Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Prepare lesson plans prior to sessions, ensuring they are engaging
- Research and develop engaging resources to meet and support the needs of individuals
- Deliver sessions in a classroom-based environment, providing individual support and guidance tailored for each individual
- Maintain files for every individual attending the programme
- Updating and maintaining the progress tracker on a daily / weekly basis
- Any other reasonable duties that are required by your line manager
Employability Tutor Applicants:
- Must hold a Full UK Licence and access to own vehicle
- Be willing to travel across the Greater Manchester Area
- Previous experience as an Employability Tutor
- Previous experience within the Hospitality and Customer Service Industry
- Hold relevant sector/industry qualifications
This role involves travel across the Greater Manchester Area, therefore candidates must hold a Full UK License and own transport.
Applicants may also be interested in Employability, Tutor, Employability Tutor, Train, Coach, Pre-Employment, Pre-Employability, Training.
Job Reference: SM/EMPLOYTUTOR_1580379415
Salary per: Annum
Baltic Recruitment Sector: Education_training