Employer Engagement Manager – Newcastle
£28000 - £30000 per annum + mileage and OTE of £50K
mileage and OTE of £50K
Are you a Business Development Professional with experience of working in a 360 sales environment? Do you have experience in building relationships, producing client-focused solutions and positively influencing customers?
Baltic Recruitment Education and Training Team are currently recruiting for a permanent Employer Engagement Manager for a National Tech Focused Training Provider based in Newcastle. Responsible for engaging with Newcastle businesses to identify and create apprenticeship opportunities for young people. Working alongside the marketing, talent recruitment and employer engagement teams. This is a brand-new role, created as part of the new city-centre hub network in the North East. This is an exciting opportunity to make the role entirely your own.
Employer Engagement Manager Main Duties & responsibilities:
- Developing relationships with digital and IT businesses in the area
- Coordinating with recruitment colleagues to fulfil apprenticeship vacancies created
- Educating local employer networks on the benefits of apprenticeship training programmes
- Identify, prospect and generate new apprenticeship opportunities in your region
- Attend business development meetings with customers and convert apprenticeship opportunities
- Coordinate with recruitment colleagues to fulfil created opportunities
- Collaborate with colleagues working on the same account to ensure the highest levels of service across each function
- Develop and maintain long-term relationships with accounts retaining a minimum of 80% beyond the existing service
- Forecast and track client account metrics
Employer Engagement Manager Applicants:
- Previous experience in a sales, business development or employer engagement role
- Previous experience in the apprenticeships, training or education sector (desirable)
- Previous experience in the tech or digital sector (desirable)
- Hold GCSEs (or alternative qualification) A-C in English and Math’s
- Strong relationships and networks in the regional tech and digital sector (desirable)
- Knowledge of the digital skills gap, tech and digital sector (desirable)
- Excellent communication skills, with an ability to build long-lasting and trusted relationships
- Exceptional customer service skills, with the ability to understand customer needs and deliver solutions
- Proficiency with the use of IT systems and databases including Microsoft Office programs
Salary is up to £30,000 (dependent on experience), OTE £50,000. Plus, mileage. Candidates must hold a Full UK License and own transport as travel is involved in the role.
Applicants may also be interested in Field Sales, Sales, Regional Sales, National Sales, Territory Sales, Business Development, Business Development Manager, BDM, Apprenticeships, New Business, Employer Engagement, Education, Training, 360 Sales, Consultative Sales.
Job Reference: SM/EEMNEWC_1583928047
Salary: £28000 - £30000 per annum + mileage and OTE of £50K
Salary per: Annum
Baltic Recruitment Sector: Education_training
Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Sales