Extrusion Operator/Mixed Process Operator(PET)
£24000 - £25000 per annum + Pension
Our client an established market leading manufacturing company are looking to recruit an experienced Extrusion Operator/Mixed Process Operator to join their expanding team.
- Suitable candidate must be physically fit, willing to work, and a valid fork lift truck license is preferred but not essential.
- The successful candidate should have a strong manufacturing experience preferably in Extrusion and have a good knowledge of plastic polymers essentially PET.
- Setting and operating Extrusion machinery.
- Checking machine efficiency, reporting any issues to line manager/senior member of staff.
- You will start initially as a material handler before receiving extensive training on the PET line. Some candidates with the right experience could be suitable to do job right away.
- You will be working 12 hour shifts on an alternating 3 on 3 off shift rota comprising 3 days (7am-7pm) followed by 3 nights (7pm-7am) with 3 days off in-between.
- The position will require you to work weekends and Bank Holidays if your shift happens to fall on one or more of these days with the opportunity of overtime.
- £25,000 per annum.
- Overtime available.
- Company pension scheme.
- Holiday package.
- Chance to join a market leading company.
Job Reference: ABEOSR_1602764060
Salary: £24000 - £25000 per annum + Pension
Salary per: Annum
Baltic Recruitment Sector: Engineering_technical