Field Crane Engineer
£25000 - £32000 per annum + Bonus, Pension
Our client an established product manufacturer and hire company are looking to recruit an experienced Field Crane Engineer to join their expanding team.
The company will also offer further training/development opportunities so even if you have some of the relevant experience and not all, do not let that put you off applying!
- The safe installation and/or dismantle of Pedestrian Operated Tower Cranes, including Self Erect Tower Cranes.
- Carrying out scheduled maintenance and service on Tower Cranes.
- Diagnose and repair faults on Electrical, Mechanical and Hydraulic systems.
- Liaise with customers in order to help improve the service provided by the Company.
- The suitable candidate must be willing to travel throughout the UK and have the ability to work at heights.
- The position involves extensive travel throughout the UK and you may be required to stay away from home on a regular basis.
- Relevant Engineering qualification.
- Have experience with SETC and or tower cranes or other relevant experience within the lifting industry.
- Have a relevant CPCS qualifications (or equivalent).
- The ability to interpret and understand Electrical and Hydraulic diagrams.
- Ability to diagnose and rectify electrical/hydraulic and mechanical faults.
- Experience of erecting and dismantling SETCs/tower cranes.
- Experience in use of a Telehandler under site conditions Clean driving licence.
- £25,000 – £32,000 per annum depending on experience.
- Higher potential earnings after job sign offs to increase basic salary.
- Pension scheme.
- Holiday scheme.
Job Reference: ABFCE_1554194137
Salary: £25000 - £32000 per annum + Bonus, Pension
Salary per: Annum
Baltic Recruitment Sector: Engineering_technical