FLT Driver (Reach and Counterbalance)
£10.64 - £19.00 per hour
Our client is a well-established company who are looking for well experienced FLT drivers to join a thriving logistics team. We are looking for motivated individuals who are looking for a long-term opportunity with a genuine view to go permanent with the company after six months of service. Immediate starts are available for this role!
A valid in date FLT licence is required for this role.
- Operating a Counterbalance Forklift Truck
- Carrying out general FLT duties such as loading and unloading
- Decanting Stillages
- Moving stillages
- Line Feeding
- Following health and Safety procedures at all times
- Day shift 6:30am – 2:40pm (2:30pm finish on a Friday)
- Back Shift 4:30pm – 12:40am (3:45pm – 11:45pm On a Friday)
39 hours per standard working week. Must be able to work both shifts. Shifts are worked on a weekly rotation.
- £10.64 per hour across both shifts.
- Overtime throughout the week and Saturday paid at £14.25
- Overtime on a Sunday paid at £19.00
All Candidates will be required to pass an on-site FLT assessment with the client.
What you need to do now
If you are interested in this role, please apply now to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or call us on 01325 731 061.
If this job is not quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us to see how else we can help.
Job Reference: BG-SN-FLT0706_1654601425
Salary: £10.64 - £19.00 per hour
Salary per: Hour
Baltic Recruitment Sector: Automotive_manufacturing
Job Type: Temporary
Job Industry: Automotive