Goods Inwards Coordinator
Up to £19000 per annum
Baltic Recruitment are currently recruiting for Goods Inwards Coordinator, working for a Manufacturing and Production based in Stokesley. As a direct result of our client’s continued successes and increased demand in products, the business has identified the need for additional Goods Inwards Coordinator to join the existing team.
The Goods Inwards Coordinator plays a key role in ensuring materials arriving into the company are delivered on time, inspected in line with documentation, and stands as the first line of quality control. The role is expected to communicate promptly and professionally with both internal and external stakeholders. Additional responsibility required to cover other team members during periods of holiday and sickness.
Goods Inwards Coordinator Role Responsibilities Include;
- Manage all incoming deliveries ensuring the ERP system is correctly updated with quantities and associated reference numbers.
- Handle the “Imports & Customs” process for incoming products and repairs.
- Ensure all incoming product returns & repairs are appropriately stored and all stakeholders are communicated too.
- Maintain the data accuracy of the “Goods In Delivery Report” highlighting any late deliveries which affect production.
- Ensure inspected goods are taken directly to their allocated stores location. Urgent items may require issuing directly to “kits awaiting items”.
- Completion of at least 1 Cycle Count sheet per week.
- Work with the wider Stores & Materials team to ensure Stock Accuracy is held to the highest of standards. Communicate and investigate any discrepancies found.
- Act as direct cover for the Stores Operative during holiday cover, project cover or during peak periods.
- To collect and appropriately file both electronically and physically all Delivery Notes and CoC’s. Some projects may require additional processes which must be upheld.
- Working closely with supply chain and other internal departments, to ensure all goods received which fail inspection or highlighted as “return” are sent back to the supplier in a timely manner which will involve communications with the supplier and external delivery agencies.
- Take pride in your area of business, taking care of all tools and equipment.
- Ensure Stock Accuracy is held to the highest of standards
- Build strong relationships with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Be “Bold” with reviewing current processes to find a more efficient way.
- Work with colleagues to promote and undertake CI initiatives
- 2 years minimum in a similar role
- Experience with Customs Clearance
- Experience using an ERP System (Sage,SAP,123i etc)
- 28 days holiday a year
- Free onsite parking
Hours of Work
Initial working pattern will be dayshift Monday to Friday 39 hours per week.
If you’re interested in this role, please apply now to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us on 01325 731 061
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us to see how else we can help.
Job Reference: SM17/11/21_1637159187
Salary: Up to £19000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Baltic Recruitment Sector: Automotive_manufacturing