**** HSE Advisor VACANCY ****
Are you an experienced HSE Advisor with experience in the Electronics or Chemicals industries?
Are you looking for a role within a fast paced and thriving electronics manufacturing environment?
Do you have extensive experience of ISO14001 and OHSAS45001 audits?
Do you live in or within commutable distance of Darlington?
Baltic Recruitment are proud to be recruiting on behalf of a manufacturing company in the Darlington area who are specialists in Electronic component manufacturing.
They are recruiting on a permanent basis for an HSE Advisor who really believes that a positive health & safety culture is of the utmost importance.
Key Tasks of the HSE Officer
- Communication of EHS issues to the workforce.
- Review Safety, Chemical and Noise Risk Assessments and measure effectiveness.
- Ensure COSHH requirements are reflected in the chemical risk assessments
- Investigate incidents and accidents in their area of responsibility.
- Attend and chair the monthly EHS meeting with site safety reps.
- Advise project management on all aspects of HSE.
- Internal lead auditor performing regular ISO14001 and OHSAS45001 audits.
- Monitor and report on CO2 emissions and monthly water and energy usage.
Qualifications and Training Required
- NEBOSH General Certificate or equivalent
- Accredited Lead Auditor ISO14001
- Knowledge of PUWER would be advantageous
- Strong PC Skills
Skills and Experience Required
- 4+ years’ experience in a H&S advisor or similar role within a manufacturing environment. (Electronic or chemical).
- Experience auditing to ISO14001 and OHSAS45001.
- Decisive, accurate, creative and forward thinking.
- Ability to motivate, persuade and negotiate with others.
Job Reference: HSEA-AW_1617183245
Salary per: Annum
Baltic Recruitment Sector: Engineering_technical