Up to £22000 per annum
Our client, based in Stanley (DH9), are a well-established plastics manufacturer. Specialising in the design and manufacture of innovative plastic packaging solutions for liquids, they are looking to add to their growing team.
We are looking to recruit a Injection Moulding Operator/Setter to support our growth in the department. Applicants must have experience of working with hydraulic Injection Moulding machines up to 150 tonnes and be able to work alongside a skilled Technician to run the department efficiently.
Duties will include:
- Maximising production efficiency’s by performing Lean, Kaizen and 5S activities
- Machine Set ups
- Performing 2 hourly quality checks
- Preparing tools for jobs required
- Performing colour changes
- Undertaking tool changes as required
- Packing, weighing labelling boxes ready for despatch
- Ensuring paperwork and records are kept up to date
- General housekeeping to keep hygiene and department to a high standard
The successful applicant must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and be able to hit the ground running. You must be a strong and confident communicator, with the ability to remain calm in stressful situations. This is an excellent opportunity for development.
Shift patterns are as follows:
3 Shifts; 10pm-6am, 6am-2pm, 2pm-10pm with an early close on a Friday night.
If you’re interested and would like to apply but you aren’t sure if you have the right skills and experience, please contact Lauren Rooney on 0770 367 4070 for an informal discussion.
Job Reference: LRISS_1659428004
Salary: Up to £22000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Baltic Recruitment Sector: Automotive_manufacturing