Internal Sales Executive
Are you an experienced Internal Sales Professional looking for a new challenge? Do you have a passion for sales?
Baltic Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Permanent Internal Sales Executive for a highly reputable client based in Wallsend. Our client are currently looking for a dynamic, articulate, creative and enthusiastic Internal Sales/Business Development Executive to join their marketing team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for generating new business opportunities to fuel the sales pipeline by identifying prospective clients, as well as converting marketing leads through to appointment making and sales. The role with involve contacting potential B2B customers by telephone.
Internal Sales Executive Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Identify, contact and qualify customers
- Outbound telephone marketing and appointment generation
- Supporting external sales team
- Lead development – identifying and following up on new business opportunities
- Penetrating new markets
- Working with the Marketing Manager and Sales Director to identify sales prospects and improve processes/conversion rates
Internal Sales Executive Applicants:
- Previous experience in an outbound sales position
- Excellent knowledge of how to generate leads and approach customers
- Exemplify personal drive and determination to succeed
- Target driven – proven success in sales, working towards targets and KPI’s
- Highly articulate, organised, detail orientated with the ability to multi-task effectively
- Excellent communication, negotiation and persuasion skills are key
- ‘Can Do’ attitude and strong work ethic
- Microsoft Office and use of CRM Systems
Applicants may also be interested in Sales, Business Development, Internal Sales, Internal Account Manager, Account Management, New Business, Internal Sales Executive, Lead Generation, Sales Support.
Job Reference: SM/INTERNALSALES_1549378206
Salary per: Annum
Baltic Recruitment Sector: Commercial_operations