IT Apprenticeship Assessor
Do you want to work for a forward thinking, innovative Training Provider? Are you an experienced IT Assessor?
Baltic Recruitment Education & Training Team are currently recruiting for a Permanent IT Apprenticeship Assessor for a National Technical Focused Training Provider working from their Head Office in Newton Aycliffe. The main purpose of the role is to provide assessment for apprenticeship learners, using an On Line Live delivery model.
IT Apprenticeship Assessor Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- To support Level 3 and Level 4 learners to achieve advanced and higher apprenticeships through action planning of assessment plans, monthly feedback and portfolio building
- To deliver the Apprenticeship programmes to the agreed standards
- To meet internally set deadlines for quality assurance checks
- To carry out virtual assessments and occasionally work based assessments in accordance with the programme standard
- To make monthly contact (Level 3), bi- monthly contact (Level 4) completing an OLL review or assessment plan session using on line live delivery methods including webinar, skype, and telephone contact
- Monitoring and marking of assessment plans in line with the programme standard
- To coach and mentor, the learners to provide feedback and support to learners and review the action plans to maximize their potential
- To keep and maintain accurate records of assessment
- To attend standardization meetings as required
- To manage all leaner work and ensure learner file naming conventions and storage processes are followed
IT Apprenticeship Assessor Applicants:
- Applicants should be able to show and prove professional competence in the ICT sector
- Applicants must hold the A1 assessor award or TAQA or Education & Training Level 3
- Hold a Full UK Licence and own transport
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent communication and telephone skills are essential
The role is covering a caseload of learners across the North East Area. Majority of the role is assessing via Online Delivery meaning minimal travel.
Applicants may also be interested in ICT, IT, Apprenticeships, Assessor, A1, TAQA, Trainer, Information Technology, Trainer, Tutor, D32, D33, CAVA.
Job Reference: SM/ITASSESSOR_1542213566
Salary per: Annum
Baltic Recruitment Sector: Education_training