Do you want to work for a forward thinking, innovative National Tech Focused Training Provider? Are you an experienced IT Assessor?
Baltic Recruitment Education & Training Team are currently recruiting for a Permanent IT Assessor working for a National Tech Focused Training Provider working from their Head Office in Newton Aycliffe. (there may flexibility to work from home, however you will be required to work from Head Office 3 out of 5 days over your first 4-5 weeks in the business and periodically thereafter, subject to the needs of the business).
The main purpose of the role is to provide professional and quality assessment guidance in managing, mentoring and supporting learners to a successful achievement in their apprenticeship qualification whilst offering expert pastoral care for all of our apprenticeship learners throughout their apprenticeship journey. Deliver and assess the apprenticeship standard in accordance with the awarding body and the national occupational standards using the Smart classroom platform.
IT Assessor Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- To support Level 3 and Level 4 learners to achieve advanced apprenticeships through action planning of assessment plans, continuous feedback and support portfolio building throughout the apprenticeship
- Adhere to regular learner contact every 6 weeks completing a full robust review of learner progress using the Smart classroom platform
- To deliver the Apprenticeship programmes to the agreed standard and maintain high quality standards at all times
- Mentor learners with Assessment plans, set timely and realistic deadlines and monitor progress whilst offering good quality feedback allowing our learners to reach their full potential at the End Point Assessment stage
- To manage the effective use of revision applications and methods to enable the learners to succeed
- To attend standardisation meetings as required by quality assurance or centre coordinator and keep him/her informed of learner’s progress
- To maintain accurate data management records and documentation, ensuring delivery and paperwork is compliant at all times
- To maintain and update own knowledge, skills and occupational competence as required by the awarding body
IT Assessor Applicants:
- Previous experience of IT Apprenticeships including IT Infrastructure and Software in any form
- Specific knowledge of IT, Software
- Hold the A1 assessor award or TAQA or Education & Training Level 2
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Storing IT skills – including proficiency in the use of IT systems such as Microsoft Office programs
- Hold a Full UK Licence and own transport
The role is assessing apprenticeship programmes via Online Delivery meaning minimal travel.
Applicants may also be interested in ICT, IT, Apprenticeships, Assessor, A1, TAQA, Trainer, Information Technology, Trainer, Tutor, D32, D33, CAVA, Software, Hardware, Digital, Digital Marketing, Software, Hardware, IT Infrastructure, Cyber Security, IT Professional.
Job Reference: SM/ITASSESSOR_1562860689
Salary: Company benefits
Salary per: Annum
Baltic Recruitment Sector: Education_training
Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Education and Training