Junior Digital Marketing Trainer
Up to £20000 per annum
Are you an experienced Digital Marketing Trainer? Do you have experience of delivering Digital Marketing Apprenticeships? Or do you have a strong Digital Marketing background and are looking to make the transition into Training/Assessing?
Baltic Recruitment Education and Training Team are currently recruiting for a permanent Junior Digital Marketing Trainer working for a National Tech Focused Training Provider. This role offers the opportunity to work from home with travel to invigilate exams. You will join a dedicated Technical Training Team working collaboratively and passionately in delivering IT apprenticeship standards to on program learners. Sharing knowledge and expertise, enabling growth and development. Responsible for the delivery and development of Digital Marketing program, delivering high quality training encompassing knowledge, understanding and supporting in workplace competence through innovative S.M.A.R.T Online Classrooms. Identifying and arranging training opportunities for continuous professional development. Based upon performance and needs of the business, this role will lead to progression opportunities within the Technical Training Team, stepping in to the role of Technical Trainer and working across wider program of apprenticeships.
Junior Digital Marketing Trainer Main Duties & responsibilities:
- To provide professional and high-quality training as part of apprenticeship programmes via SMART Classrooms
- Responsible for the delivery of the programme to the agreed schedule and standards
- Coach and mentor the learners to enable them to achieve their full potential
- To manage all uploaded leaner work within the agreed timeframes and ensure learner file naming conventions and storage processes are followed
- To maintain accurate documentation
- To undertake all aspects of the post in accordance with the companies Equal Opportunities policy
- To comply with GDPR in relation to collection, use, storage and disposal of personal or sensitive data
- To maintain and update own knowledge, skills and occupational competence as required by the awarding body
- To support the promotion and growth of apprenticeships throughout the programmes
- Marking and assessment of assignments/learner work
- Deliver to class sizes of up to 12 delegates
- Invigilate vendor and awarding body exams whilst adhering to exam body and local policies and procedures
Junior Digital Marketing Trainer Applicants:
- Hold relevant digital marketing qualifications
- Have a passion and/or experience in the education sector
- Have experience of working in the Digital Marketing sector
- Have an understanding of Apprenticeships
- Hold or be willing to work towards relevant teaching qualification
- Hold vendor exams in the relevant discipline
Candidates must hold a Full UK License and own transport as travel is involved, to invigilate exams in various locations.
Applicants may also be interested in DM, Marketing, Digital Marketing, SMDM, Trainer, Assessor, Tutor, Skills Coach. A1, D32, D33, TAQA, CAVA, PTLLS, CTLLS, Cert-Ed, PGCE.
Job Reference: SM/JUNIORDMTRAINER_1578670058
Salary: Up to £20000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Baltic Recruitment Sector: Education_training