Are you an experienced Lead Generator? Are you a highly motivated professional, with excellent communication skills?
Baltic Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Permanent Lead Generator, working for a highly reputable client based in Newton Aycliffe. Our client, are looking for an experienced and dynamic sales professional, who is highly motivated, an excellent communicator and can work well within a team as well as being able to work on their own initiative. The primary focus of the role is to work with the sales team to develop and deliver a healthy lead generation programme, driving qualified leads into the sales pipeline.
The Lead Generator will take ownership of generating new leads for the business and aim to maximise the potential from each call with an excellent telephone manner and upbeat outlook.
Lead Generator Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Pro-Actively generate leads through various data sources
- Cold calling to identify business opportunity and create pipeline
- Identify potential customers and decision makers within the organisation
- Research and build relationships with new and existing customers
- Revisit and nurture trade accounts
- Qualifying sales opportunities and working towards KPIs
- Organise data and maintain database records
- Market research, able to feedback data based on new product innovation
- Assisting the sales team
- Maintain and grow the current data base
Lead Generator Applicants:
- 1-2 years’ proven experience in prospecting and lead generation and experience in sales management
- Experience of B2B sales and the ability to develop a good understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements
- Experience of working collaboratively in a combined sales team
- A proven track record of increasing sales revenue by hitting or exceeding personal targets
- Has highly developed all round interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication, presentation, networking and negotiation skills
- Customer service oriented with a positive, well-motivated attitude
- Conscientious, hard-working and driven to improve sales and activity performance beyond targets
- Good organisational and time management skills with the flexibility to reprioritise as necessary
- Ideally 3 years’ lead generation experience
- Excellent selling skills
- Able to work in a team environment and independently
- Be energetic, self-motivated, resilient, team player, organised, adaptable, keen to learn
Candidates may also be interested in Sales, Outbound Calls, Outbound Sales, New Business, Business Development, B2B Sales, Cold Calling, BDM, National Sales, Regional Sales, Telesales. Lead Generation, Lead Generator.
Job Reference: SM/LEADGENERATOR_1618917463
Salary per: Annum
Baltic Recruitment Sector: Commercial_operations