£23500 - £25000 per annum + pension
- Issuing daily plan to production in line with performance and customer demand
- Liaise closely with production, engineering and quality to plan the release of equipment for non-production activities
- Provide weekly updates of customer forward forecast highlighting variances and areas of risk.
- Recommend overtime requirements based on performance and demand fluctuations.
- Ensure the planning data on the MRP system is reviewed and maintained on a weekly basis to support accurate planning and forecasting.
- Work with production and engineering to review performance data
- Ensure timely and accurate input of production order data
- Extraction of reports from SAP and analysis of variances.
- Any reasonable additional allocated duties which may be necessary to carry out the role.
- Experience of planning within an automotive/fast paced manufacturing supply chain is preferred.
- Understanding numeric data and systems.
- Being proactive and flexible.
- Comfortable with Microsoft programs including Word, Power point and Excel.
- Working to and meeting difficult deadlines.
- Being courteous and professional, confident, thorough and collaborative.
- Have excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Being able to analyse problems and discuss them thoroughly.
- Ability to handle pressure and be self-motivated.
- Knowledge of the SAP system would be an advantage but not necessary as full training will be given.
Job Reference: AH-LP_1618326688
Salary: £23500 - £25000 per annum + pension
Salary per: Annum
Baltic Recruitment Sector: Automotive_manufacturing