Low Risk Operative
£9.10 - £9.40 per hour
Baltic Recruitment are currently recruiting for Low Risk Operative, working for a Manufacturing and Production based in Middlesbrough. As a direct result of our client’s continued successes and increased demand in products, the business has identified the need for additional Low Risk Operative to join the existing team.
Working in a low risk production environment, ensuring the preparation of the product is carried out effectively and efficiently, as directed to the client’s technical specification. The nature of the work means that you will be working in a chilled, ambient or freezer environment. Work can be repetitive so candidates must be able to keep motivated throughout the whole shift.
Low Risk Operative Role Responsibilities Include:
- Handling raw materials
- Cutting & Chopping
- Machine Operating
- Cleaning machinery
- Booking goods in & out of the computerised stock system.
- Record keeping.
- Quality Checking
- General house keeping
- Work towards and achieving targets
- Working in accordance with health & safety policies
- Experience of working in a food environment is advantageous, however full training will be given.
- The ability to follow strict processes
- An extremely high attention to detail
- Able to work with own initiative
- Candidates must be flexible, hard-working and possess a positive attitude to work.
- All employees have the opportunity to apply for internal progression
- 28 days holidays including Bank Holidays
- Subsidised canteen which serves hot food
- All training is provided including Level 2 Food Health & Safety
- Christmas Bonuses and Staff party
Hours of Work
This is a full position working 5 days across a 7-day production, which includes weekends. Start times can vary from 6am – 8am.
Pay Rate: Starting at £9.10 and then increasing to £9.40 after 13 weeks training and Level 2 food safety are complete.
If you’re interested in this role, please apply now to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us on 01325 731 061
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us to see how else we can help.
Job Reference: Ms121121_1636726977
Salary: £9.10 - £9.40 per hour
Salary per: Hour
Baltic Recruitment Sector: Automotive_manufacturing