£26700 - £27300 per annum + Pension, Career Development
Pension, Career Development
Our client an established engineering company are looking to recruit an experienced Maintenance Electrician to join their expanding team.
The company are looking for someone with an electrical bias but do offer further training and development and over a year period will put you through both internal & external training to improve your mechanical skills eventually qualifying as a fully Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer that will also come with a salary enhancement.
- To ensure that both electrical and statutory compliance is maintained. This will include the carrying out of installation and maintaining of electrical systems, along with ensuring that electrical breakdowns and planned activities are managed effectively.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Working safely throughout all activities in line with the company’s safety standards and procedures, ensuring a full Risk Assessment is carried out prior to undertaking any task.
- The maintaining of a safe electrical infrastructure.
- Ensuring applicable compliance is maintained.
- Responding to electrical breakdowns & faults and managing planned & reactive work in a timely and logical manner.
- Carry out electrical installation work as required.
- Using appropriate data and systems to manage the site’s electrical & control systems.
- Liaise with and assist in the managing of third party contractors.
- Liaise and engage with stakeholders at all levels.
- Be actively involved in the site’s Energy Management Strategy.
- City & Guilds electrical qualification 17th Edition & 2391(preferred).
- Recognised apprenticeship (Electrical biased).
- Knowledge of plant control and the use of PLC and control systems.
- Ideal to have experience working in a Heavy/Industrial manufacturing environment.
- Enthusiastic and computer literate, with good inter personnel skills along with the ability to work as part of a team or unsupervised.
- £26,700 – £27,300 starting salary increasing after one years training is completed to enhance mechanical skills.
- 3 shift pattern – 37 hours per week.
- 25 days holiday + 8 bank holidays.
- Pension scheme.
- Further training/development opportunities.
Job Reference: ABMED_1561470476
Salary: £26700 - £27300 per annum + Pension, Career Development
Salary per: Annum
Baltic Recruitment Sector: Engineering_technical