Maintenance Technician (Electrically Biased)
£40000 - £46000 per annum + benefits, continental shifts
benefits, continental shifts
To maintain production equipment
Summary of Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- All duties concerned with the installation, repair, development and maintenance of any machinery / assembly line equipment.
- All duties concerned with the installation, repair and maintenance of the factory buildings / ancillary equipment / fittings.
- Supervision of any Apprentices / Trainees / Work Experience
- Daily reporting of work completed
- Spare parts stock control and the reporting of requirements
- Cleanliness of the workshop / equipment and tools.
- Documenting and investigating root causes of machine breakdown on line sheets
- Availability for shift work / overtime / call out
- Exercise high standards of H&S at all times, including Environmental Safety Awareness
Education / Qualifications Required:
ONC / HNC
Electrical / Mechanical Fault Finding (60/40)
2-5 years in a similar role
Job Reference: AH/PE_1627035579
Salary: £40000 - £46000 per annum + benefits, continental shifts
Salary per: Annum
Baltic Recruitment Sector: Automotive_manufacturing