Are you an experienced Management Tutor? Have you delivered up to Level 5 Qualifications?
Baltic Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Permanent Management Tutor working for a highly reputable training provider to cover the North West/Cheshire Area. You will be looking after a caseload of learners studying up to Level 5 Management Qualifications.
Management Tutor Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Teach and train learners studying towards their Management Qualifications
- Provide knowledge to learners to help them achieve qualifications
- Coach and mentor the learners to enable them to achieve their full potential
- Create engaging and interesting learning materials
- Provide advice and guidance to learners
- To maintain accurate documentation i.e. assessment and marking records
- To maintain and update own knowledge, skills and occupational competence as required
Management Tutor Applicants:
- Previous experience as a Management Tutor required
- Assessor or teaching qualification
- A passion to share knowledge and help others learn
- Excellent time management and organisational skills with the ability to achieve results within tight deadlines
- Highly motivated with a flexible approach
This is a remote based position with travel, therefore candidates must hold a Full UK Licence and own transport.
Applicants may also be interested in Management, Trainer, Training, Education, Tutor, Assessor, Management Trainer.
Job Reference: SM/MANTUTOR_1545388097
Salary per: Annum
Baltic Recruitment Sector: Commercial_operations