Material Handler/Warehouse Team Member
Summary of Main Duties & Responsibilities required of the Material Handler/Warehouse Team Member:
- Working with the leads to provide support in the Warehouse.
- Job roles include unloading, booking in and Line feeding.
- Fork lift and Bendi is desirable, but training can be provided.
- Attention to detail is paramount.
- Locating items of stock when required.
- Inputting data on to the PC using SAP and SAP Warehouse Management systems, Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word.
- Controlling the movement of stock.
- The ability to use the F.I.F.O system.
- Dealing with enquiries concerning materials and stock.
- Maintain good housekeeping within area of responsibility.
- Despatch goods outwards and ensure all paperwork is correctly completed.
- Store and control finished product and load goods vehicles.
- Exercise high standards of H & S at all times, including Environmental Safety Awareness
- To undertake any other duties as reasonably requested by the Company.
- To be flexible with your working pattern. I.e. to cover absence and drop onto shifts.
- To reflect the needs of the business the Company operates a variety of working patterns. The Company reserves the right to vary any of these hours and shift patterns according to the needs of the business.
- The successful candidate will also be required to work such overtime as necessary to enable the Company to meet its production and contractual requirements.
Experience Required of the Material Handler/Warehouse Team Member:
- Relevant experience in a fast-paced warehouse environment.
Skills Required of the Material Handler/Warehouse Team Member:
- Computer literate.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to multi task.
- Ability to work under pressure.
Job Reference: BE-MatPerm_1543252668
Salary per: Annum
Baltic Recruitment Sector: Automotive_manufacturing
Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Logistics Distribution and Supply Chain