Mechanical Design Engineer
£40000 - £45000 per annum + pension
A market leading designer and manufacturer are looking for a Mechanical Design Engineer to join our team. As a Mechanical Design Engineer, you will play a key part in working on new and existing products from concept through to completion. All of their projects are bespoke builds, adapting their core product for use with their client’s equipment.
You must demonstrate:
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Excellent Project Management skills (Planning & Organisation of own design work)
- Proficient with 3D modelling CAD, preferably Autodesk Inventor
- Ability to create own 2D manufacturing drawings from the 3D model.
- Knowledge and experience of using Finite Element Analysis within 3D CAD environment
- An excellent grasp of engineering and design principles
- Excellent communication skills
- A sound understanding of manufacturing processes and methods
- Good team working skills
- Experience of Frame Generator within Inventor
- Structural steelwork design
- Experience in material handling equipment design
- Understanding of ATEX / Ex environment
- Experience working with PDM for design control, preferably Autodesk Vault
Based at the company offices on Teesside and working under the Engineering Director. The successful Mechanical Design Engineer will be an ambitious individual who is looking to take the next step in their design career. You must be degree level educated, or equivalent, and have excellent IT skills and the ability to communicate at all levels. In-depth experience of 3D modelling CAD software is required, though with a preference for Autodesk Inventor.
Job Reference: AH/MDE_1655736990
Salary: £40000 - £45000 per annum + pension
Salary per: Annum
Baltic Recruitment Sector: Engineering_technical